American Chiropractic Clinic NOW Offers Massage Therapy.
Tammy Cotton is a graduate from Heritage College with a degree in Therapeutic Massage. Tammy has had a passion and belief for Massage Therapy for many years and has seen results first hand.
Some Benefits of Massage Include
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces physical and emotional stress
- Increases joint flexibility
- Breaks down adhesions and /or scaring
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Removes toxins and metabolic waste
- Swedish Massage: A circulatory style of massage which promotes increased blood flow through muscle tissue which facilitates metabolic efficiency. Swedish massage is also very effective at inducing relaxation in the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Used to reduce the level of stress imposed in the body by chronically shortened muscles.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: A specialized form of deep tissue work that treats a specific manifestation of muscular dysfunction known as trigger points.
- Myofascial Release: Works on underlying connective tissue (fascia)to facilitate the release of chronic muscular tensions retricting posture, movement and circulation.
- Sports Massage: Technique used to insure health and wellbeing of an athlete and to enhance athletic perfomances.
- Prenatal Massage: Effective in relief of hormonal, structural, and postural deviations. Recovery from labor and delivery.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot Stones help with increasing blood circulation and the body's metabolism as well as decreasing stress, tension and tissue stiffness.
- Reflexology: Reflexology
What are you waiting for ??
Schedule Your Appointment Today!!!